Kindly adhere to the below mentioned guidelines.
Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, Students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators.
Any topic related to contemporary legal issues.
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should be grammar free, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter. A maximum of two authors is allowed in case of voluntary submission of Article/s.
- ILI Style is the preferred citation style for the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
- Short Articles: (800 – 1200 words)
- Long Articles: (1300-1500 words, it compulsorily includes Abstract of 250-300 words)
- Book Reviews: (2500 words)
- Case Commentaries: (1000-1500 words)
- Landmark Judgements
- Note: Maximum plagiarism accepted is 10%
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 14, Bold
- Sub-heading: 12, Bold
- Body Font size: 12
- End Notes Font size: 10
- All sections must be strictly confined to the said word limit, the content needs to be precise and compact without overflowing contents. The way in which we express our content must be general and informative.
- Detailed instructions will be given personally to each member.
- Further details can be communicated to provided mail ID.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 10%.
Submit at us on mail
A soft copy of the certificate of publication and a soft copy of the published paper would be provided to the author(s).